Workshop to the International Summer Academy “Model Validation and Simulation” at Bauhaus-Universität Weimar with following topics:
- Evaluation of Seismic Performance of a Template Design RC School Building Before and After Strengthening,
- Calibration of Numerical Models in Civil Engineering Applications.
Courses include broad spectrum of engineering tasks in the following fields of modeling and simulation:
- Structural Engineering (incl. requirements on structural models, model verification, validation and updating),
- Earthquake Hazard and Risk engineering (incl. description of seismic action, engineering approaches of seismic hazard assessment, interpretation of earthquake damage cases, recent projects and risk studies),
- Calibration of Numerical Models in Civil Engineering Applications (incl. calibration of models as optimization, parameter identification).